EV RIDER RETURNS & REFUNDS
EV Rider Return Policy
- EV Rider charges a 15% restocking fee for ALL returned items. The return fee is charged back to the dealer or end-user based on wholesale or retail cost. Returned products must be in selling condition as new.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- Dealers & end-users must call EV Rider Tech Support and obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- Dealers may offer a return policy in addition to the basic EV Rider Return Policy.
- Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase and with an authorized RMA #.
- If the part or unit is shipped back to EV Rider by the dealer or end-user:
1) The Customer (dealer or end-user) is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own expense.
2) The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.
3) Original shipping charges are not refundable. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.
For questions regarding this policy, please call EV Rider at: 800-944-1997
EV Rider, LLC
6410 Arc Way, Suite A,
Fort Myers, FL 33966
9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET