Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 06. *ETA to Continental USA Only
Shipping & Delivery: Always FREE Shipping to Continental USA (other locations call for a quote)
EV Rider TRANSPORT AF+ 4 Wheel Electric Transportable Scooter - 180W
The EV Rider Transport AF+ scooter automatically folds up with your handheld remote. With the push of a button, it automatically folds in seconds! Approved for airline travel, the S19AF is equipped with an 11.5Ah lithium battery and weighs just 44 lbs making it perfect for travel on planes, trains, and cruise ships.
Due to its ultra-tight turning radius, this compact scooter offers great maneuverability in narrow spaces. It features a height-adjustable tiller, LED headlight, and dual hand two-way throttle control. It can be stored virtually anywhere and easily fits in the trunk of most automobiles. Just press the button and watch this innovative scooter unfold!
EV Rider has been in the ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTERS business since 1996. It started with the design and distribution of battery powered scooters for all ages like the original Citybug, followed by products for active seniors like the Helper and the City Shuttle. EV Rider’s commitment to quality and outstanding customer service is supported by staff with over 30 years of experience in the design, development, sales and technical support of battery operated electric vehicles
Overall Length 33.5″ in / 85cm
Overall Width 16.5″ in / 42 cm
Overall Height – at Maximum Tiller Height 33.5″ in / 85cm
Overall Height – at Minimum Tiller Height 30″ in / 76cm
Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width 17″ in / 43 cm
Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor 4.8″ in / 12 cm
Ground Clearance 1.4″ / 3.6 cm
Turning Radius 31″ in / 79 cm
Folded Overall Length 30” / 76 cm
Folded Overall Width 16.5″ / 42cm
Folded Overall Height 17.7” / 45 cm
Weight with 25.2V 11.5Ah Li Ion Batteries 44 lbs / 20 kgs
Seat Type Folding Mobility Seat
Seat – Width & Depth & Height 15″ W x 12″ Depth x 9″H //38 cm x 30.5 cm x 23 cm
Seat – Cushion Thickness 1″ in / 25 cm
Seat Height – Cushion to Deck 15″ in / 38 cm
Seat Height – Cushion to Floor 19.7″ in / 50 cm
Tire Type Solid Tires
Rim Type Rear Industrial Plastic
Rim Type Front Industrial Plastic
OEM Spec Rear N/A
Outside Diameter Rear 8″ / 20 cm
Tire Width Rear 2″ / 5 cm
OEM Spec Front N/A
Outside Diameter Front 6” / 15 cm
Tire Width Front 1.4″ / 3.5cm
Battery Type & Power 25.2V 11.5Ah Lithium Ion x1 (included)
Brake System Electromagnetic
Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended 3 degree
Charger Type Off Board Li-Ion Charger
2.5 Amp 24 VDC, input: 110/240 Vac
Charging Time 4 – 6 hrs
Controller Dynamic R‐Series 50A
*Driving Range Up to 10 miles
Load Capacity 250 Lbs / 115 kg
Motor & Drive Location 180 watt 24 volt
*Speed – Maximum up to 3.8 mph *
Colors Blue, Copper, Bugurndy, Silver
Tiller Type T-Shape Type
Throttle Control Type Pot Meter
Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear Rear Casters – Standard
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.
Remark: The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the specification if necessary. The final specification is subject to the individual scooter you purchase from your dealer.
Note: Maximum driving distance is based on an ambient temperature of 20°C, a 75kg driver and a brand new fully charged battery by a constant driving speed at 6.4 km/h with 70% battery power discharged.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
EV Rider Return Policy
- EV Rider charges a 15% restocking fee for ALL returned items. The return fee is charged back to the dealer or end-user based on wholesale or retail cost. Returned products must be in selling condition as
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund
- Dealers & end-users must call EV Rider Tech Support and obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts with out a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
- Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
- Dealers may offer a return policy in addition to the basic EV Rider Return Policy.
- Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase and with an authorized RMA #.
- If the part or unit is shipped back to EV Rider by the dealer or end-user:
- The Customer (dealer or end-user) is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s
- Original shipping charges are not refundable. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.
For questions regarding this policy, please call EV Rider at:
800-944-1997 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET.
EV Rider, LLC
6410 Arc Way, Suite A, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: 239-‐278-‐5054 Fax: 239-‐278-‐1431
Sales 1-‐800-‐944-‐1997 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
If the order comes in before 1 pm EST, the unit ships the same day, after 1 PM, the unit ships the next business day. Usually the unit will ship within 24 hours.
We strongly recommend that you inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please take photos to send to the supplier so they can handle your return. You will need to contact the manufacturer and get a RMA number before you can begin the return process. Most suppliers also require you to keep the original packaging to return.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at info@ElectricWhispering.com
Warranty by EV Rider, LLC THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/ or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
• Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
EV Rider, LLC // www.evrider.com 800-944-1997